The Write Better Multiple-Choice Questions course is self paced and equivalent to a one to two day classroom workshop. We know you are busy so we allow 90 days to complete it and to review course elements as many times as you wish.
"Self-paced" means you can start whenever you want. It’s fully online, so no travel or travel expenses! And, whenever you have a question, you can ask and Patti will answer.
The course includes:
- Patti’s multiple-choice question writing book
- Job aids: action verb, learning objective, and multiple-choice questions
- Extensive online content and check your understanding questions with feedback
- Real-life practice activities
- Videos discussing critical learning objectives and multiple-choice question concepts
- Video transcripts that include slides and script
- Asynchronous discussions to ask questions and discuss insights
- Three quizzes to help you process and remember critical course content
Once you enroll, an email will arrive in your inbox in less than 30 minutes to the email address you supplied while enrolling. (Make sure to give us an email address that you use frequently or you will miss important communications from us!) This email will have further instructions and you can get started immediately. You have 90 days to complete the course but can easily complete it in a few weeks if you have the time to devote to the course.
What are the learning objectives?
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Write well-written learning objectives to inform your multiple-choice questions.
- Analyze learning objective and multiple-choice questions to identify flaws that should be fixed.
- Write relevant multiple-choice items that measure achievement of your learning objectives.
Who should take this course?
The Write Better Multiple-Choice Questions course was specifically designed for workplace-learning practitioners and adult educators who need to write more valid assessments. This includes instructional designers, trainers, instructors, content experts, technical writers, and others. The course uses actionable research tactics for writing valid multiple-choice questions and is best suited for people who have some experience designing instruction.
What does the course cost?
The cost for the class is US$349/person. We offer discounts for 3+ people from the same team, paid at the same time. We accept credit cards and PayPal for payment. We can also accept team enrollment payments via credit card using Stripe.
Ready to enroll?
Click on Enroll. Before enrolling, make sure this is a good time to complete the course. We aim to greatly improve your multiple-choice question writing skills and you'll need time for the course and activities.
If you aren't ready to enroll right now but want to be kept up to date on the course and new courses, sign up for our email list at the top of www.pattishank.com. We don't sell anyone's contact information E V E R and don't send out a lot of email.